Wednesday, July 27, 2011

2nd Corinthians 4

I just wrote a book, but none of that was about my devotion for the day ha, so I'm gonna be quick cause I'm sweepyy... I read 2nd Corinthians 4 today and it is amazing!  I just love how Paul writes, he is such an encouragement and has so much wisdom to offer in his writing.  I love verses 5-6 that say, "For what we proclaim is not ourselves, but Jesus Christ as Lord, with ourselves as your servants for Jesus' sake.  For God, who said, "Let light shine out of darkness," has shone in our hearts to give the light of the knowledge of the glory of God in the face of Jesus Christ."  Our whole lives are just a proclamation to our king and creator!  He put his light in us and we reflect it through the way we live.  I heard Tenth Avenue North in concert and their lead singer was just saying some great things, but what I remember the most was him saying that we are to be like mirrors not facing ourselves but facing outwards and the glory of Christ should reflect off us into the world!  Well there is a lot more but its gonna hafta wait till tomorrow cause I'm pooped.  

No comments:

Post a Comment