Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Zephaniah 3:17



“The LORD your God is with you, the Mighty Warrior who saves. 
He will take great delight in you; in his love he will no longer rebuke you, but will rejoice over you with singing.”

My friend just showed me this verse and I love it!  It is just so amazing that we have a God who is a warrior and fights for us but at the same time rejoices over us with singing.  It is such an awesome picture of God’s love to us.  I picture Him fighting for me, a mighty warrior taking all risks to protect his princess and then holding me in His mighty arms singing of His love for me!  It blows me away.  I don’t understand His love for me, not at all, but I’m so grateful and I can’t imagine going through life without the knowledge of a sovereign and loving God taking every step with me.  Thank you Jesus for fighting for me and rejoicing over me!  

No comments:

Post a Comment